Founded in 1989, the North-South Soccer Classic has evolved into one of the premier prep sports events annually in the Palmetto State. The NSSC features 72 of the state's top boys and girls graduated seniors in an all-star contest. 2021 will mark the 32nd year that the NSSC will be staged for the boys, while the girls will celebrate their 24th year of competition. The event was canceled in 2020 due to COVID-19.
The 2021 date is June 19 at T.L. Hanna High School's Fraser Field at Memorial Stadium in Anderson, SC.
Players partcipating MUST BE AVAILABLE for the entire event. No exceptions for graduations, senior trips, college orientations/classes, etc. Players report to T.L. Hanna HS in Anderson at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, June 18.
North Co-Coach - Paula Fernandez, G.D. Broome HS - email@example.com
North Co-Coach - Don Sral, Newberry HS - firstname.lastname@example.org
South Co-Coach - Will Hall, Carolina Forest HS - WHall@horrycountyschools.net
South Co-Coach - Dave Johnson, Hanahan HS - email@example.com
North Co-Coach - Kevin Brabham, Spartanburg HS - CKBrabham@spart7.org
North Co-Coach - Graham Stafford, Clover HS - Graham.Stafford@clover.k12.sc.us
South Co-Coach - Jamie McClendon, Dreher HS - firstname.lastname@example.org
South Co-Coach - Bob Taylor, Chapin HS - email@example.com
Saturday, June 19th
Girls Match - 10:30 a.m.
Boys Match - 12:30 p.m.
- Admission - $10
- Program - $5
Live Stream (and archived) of the NSSC Banquet and the Girls/Boys All-Star Games are available at TBA on YouTube.
Player Checklist for NSSC (each of these is outlined below):
- SCHSL Physical - May 1
- Uniform Order - May 17
- Program Ad - May 17
- Player Profile - May 17
- Banquet Confirmation - June 7
- Report to T.L. Hanna HS - June 18 (wear HS training shirt when you report) at 11:30 am. If you drive, you will leave your vehicle at T.L. Hanna HS for the duration of the event. You will be transported by bus from the school to the hotel and banquet sites.
Hotel Information: Players DO NOT have to pay for rooms -- this is covered by the SCHSSCA. Players will share a room with another all-star player. All players/staff will stay at the:
- Holiday Inn
3509 Clemson Blvd
Anderson, SC 29621
Banquet Information (form in the right hand column -- due June 7th) at Anderson Institute of Technology on June 18, 7 pm.
June 9 UPDATE -- #NSSC21 All-Star Banquet ticket sales are now closed. No further tickets will be sold to the event at the Anderson Institute of Technology for Friday, June 18.
- Cost: $20 per person (players are covered via NSSC participation -- no fee is necessary for the players).
- Menu: Grilled Chicken, Green Beans, Macaroni & Cheese, Salad (2 dressings), Yeast Rolls, Cobbler, Tea & Water
- Players will wear NSSC uniform and tennis/running shoes to the banquet. No flip-flops.
- Mail check payable to "SCHSSCA" and banquet form to:
- Coach Dick Smith
ATTN: North-South Soccer Classic
1109 White Oak Drive
Anderson, SC 29621
- Banquet Site: